For the safety of your accommodation, please read the following rules and regulations carefully:
1. The following basic facilities are available in the international students’ dormitory: private bathroom, basic furniture, electric lamp, air conditioner, refrigerator, television, electric kettle, internet interface and router, public laundry room. In case of failure, please report to the dormitory management room for repair. Students are liable for any damage caused and compensation is required.
2. The international students’ dormitory is only provided for the international students themselves. Guests cannot stay the night and should leave before 10:00 p.m.
3. It is forbidden to remove the furniture and other facilities in your room. If someone disassembles the furniture and other facilities, she or he needs to replace them or compensate financially for any damages.
4. Students must first apply to the International Students’ Office to change their rooms, and may only do so after consent is given from the International Students’ Office.
5. Please respect your neighbors’ environment and enjoy the facilities quietly.
6. The use of high-power electrical appliances is not allowed in the dormitory. For your safety, under all circumstances, the corridor should be cleared. Please do not obstruct the corridor with any objects or furniture.
Thank you for your kind attention!
Police: 110 Fire reporting telephone: 119 Ambulance: 120